PRIVACY STATEMENT ACCORDING TO LGS 196/2003 AND EU 2016/679 GDPR
CODE REGARDING INFORMATION OF PERSONAL DATA
Morueco Srl, with registered office in Via Montessori, 4 – 20138 Milano (MI), CF/PI 00885230151 (In Following “Holder“) as the holder of the treatment, pursuant to art. 13 D. Lgs. 30.06.2003 N. 196 (In Following “Privacy Code“), of art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR“) and in relation to the information that will be taken into account, for the purpose of the protection of persons and other subjects concerning the processing of personal data, informs her that her data will be processed with the following modalities and purposes:
- Purpose of the treatment
Your personal data will be processed:
- A) Without Your express consent(art. 24 Lit. a), b), c) Privacy code and art. 6 Lit. b), E) GDPR, for the following Purpose of Service:
- Conclude contracts for the services of the Holder;
- To fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and tax obligations arising from relations with you in
- Fulfil obligations under the law, a regulation, Community legislation or an order of the Authority (such as in the area of anti-money laundering);
- Exercising the rights of the Holder, for example the right of defence in court;
- B) Only prior to its specific and distinct consent(arts. 23 and 130 Privacy code and art. 7 GDPR), for the following Purpose Marketing:
- Send them by e-mail, mail and/or SMS and/or telephone contacts, newsletters, commercial communications and/or advertising material on products or services offered by the holder and detection of the degree of satisfaction on Quality of services;
- Treatment modalities
The treatment of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy code and art. 4 No. 2 GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organization, preservation, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data.
Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic treatment. The Holder will process personal data for as long as it takes to fulfil the Purpose and in any case not later than 10 years after the termination of the report for Purpose of service and for no more than 2 years from the collection of data for Purpose of Marketing.
- Access to Data
Your data can be made available for your Purpose in art. 1. A) and 1. B):
- Employees and coworkers of the Holder in their Quality of representatives and/or internal managers of the treatment and/or system administrators
- To third parties Company or other subjects (by way of indication, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, Company for insurance Services, etc.) That play Activities in outsourcing on behalf of the Holder, in their Quality of external processing managers.
- Communication and diffusion of data
- Without the need for express consent (ex art. 24 Lit. a), b), d) Privacy code and art. 6 Lit. b) and C) GDPR), the Holder can to communicate your data for Purpose in art. 1. A) to organisms of Vigilance, Authority Judicial , to Company for insurance Services, as well as persons to whom the communication is compulsory by law for the performance of the Purpose said. These subjects will treat the data in their Quality of autonomous owners of the treatment.
- Your data will not be circulated to other companies outside the Holder, not directly linked to the activity and products of the services provided by the proprietor, for Marketing activities
- Rights of the person concerned
At any time, you may exercise, in accordance with articles 15 to 22 of regulation (EU) No 2016/679, the right to:
- Request confirmation of the existence or not of own personal data;
- Obtain the information about the purpose of the treatment, the categories of personal data, the recipients or the categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, where possible, the retention period;
- Obtaining the rectification and deletion of data;
- Obtain the limitation of treatment;
- Obtaining data portability, i.e. receiving them from a processing holder, in a structured format, of common use and readable by an automatic device, and transmitting them to another owner of the treatment without hindrance;
- To oppose treatment at any time and also in the case of treatment for direct marketing purposes;
- To oppose an automated decision-making process for individuals, including the Profiling.
- Ask the data controller for access to personal information and the rectification or deletion thereof or the limitation of the treatment concerning him or to oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to portability of the data;
- Revoke the consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent before revocation;
- Propose a complaint to a supervisory authority.
May exercise Your Rights with written request sent to Morueco Srl, Via Montessori, 4 – 20138 Milano (MI), or at the email address email@example.com
The personal data sent with the modules present on the website will be processed, using both electronic and manual tools, in compliance with all the security measures suitable to guarantee its confidentiality and integrity for the sole purpose of responding to the best possible to the request made. The data indicated as obligatory are necessary in order to be able to subsequently permit to evade the request of information, failing we will not be able to provide any answer. The data processed shall not be communicated to third parties unless prior authorization is granted by the person concerned. The person concerned may at any time know what his or her data is in our possession and how they are used, request cancellation, anonymous processing or blocking of the data treated in violation of the law as well as the update, rectification or, if there is interest, the integration of data and to oppose the treatment itself.
Only if it expresses its consent the data will also be used to carry out statistical analyses, market surveys and the sending of commercial information about Morueco Srl. The owner of the treatment and responsible to whom the person concerned can apply for the exercise of his rights is
Morueco srl – Via Montessori 4 -20138 Milano (MI).
Under the module can express or not consent to the processing of data to carry out statistical analysis, market surveys and sending of commercial information about Morueco Srl. According to art. 7 of D. Legislative decree. 196/2003, users may exercise the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal and/or business data concerning them, the communication in an intelligible form of the same data and of the logic and purpose on which the treatment is based. Users may also obtain deletion, anonymous processing or blockage of data treated in violation of law as well as updating, rectification or, if there is interest, data integration; The attestation that the requested transactions are brought to the knowledge of the subjects to which such data had been communicated or circulated. May oppose, for legitimate reasons, to the treatment itself. All information regarding the processing and communication of personal and business data of users may be requested, in writing, to Morueco Srl – Via Montessori, 4 -20138 MILANO (MI) by the users themselves, as holders of the same data.